Last modified: 3/12/2021
Chambers Bay Partners, LLC (“Company" or “We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.capandclose.com (our “Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your
choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy
policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may
provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal
information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information
on this Website or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use
any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection
and sale of their personal information. Please see California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) | State of California – Department of Justice – Office of the Attorney General for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address,
telephone number, and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or
offline (“personal information"); and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web
beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes
information provided at the time of posting material. We may also ask you for
information if we conduct any promotions.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your
orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order
through our Website. Payment processing is handled by PayPal, whose privacy policies
and terms and conditions are incorporated herein by reference and may be viewed at:
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted") on
public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties
(collectively, “User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to
others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or
impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with
whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not
guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address,
operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to
improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by
enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website
according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate
setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access
certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from,
and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are
used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic
files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs)
that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or
opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by thirdparties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application
other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our website. The
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect
information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across
different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you
with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you
have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the
responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered
into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or
provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and
services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this
way, please contact us at email@example.com
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not
identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Chambers Bay
Partners, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation,
or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Chambers Bay Partners,
LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
TERMS OF SALE] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of Chambers Bay Partners, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes
exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of
fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding
our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) | State of California – Department of Justice – Office of the
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental
loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of
your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information
in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas
may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via
the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our
Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible
for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you through a
the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this privacy
policy to check for any changes.Contact Information
a complaint or concern, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org